The Ship: Murder Party | 662 Mb
The Ship: Murder Party is a first person shooter computer game using Valve Software's Source engine developed by Outerlight. The game was released on July 11, 2006, on Steam with retail distribution in Europe and Australia in September, and April 10, 2007, for North America. A playable concept for The Ship was released as a modification for the game Half-Life in 2004.
The game is set on a 1920s recreational cruise ship. Each player is assigned a quarry, and the object is to murder him or her with nobody watching, while at the same time watching out for, and defending yourself against, your own hunter.
- Operating System: Windows 98/2000/ME/XP
- Pentium IV 1.8 GHz or equivalent
- RAM: 512 MB
- Hard Drive Space: 800 MBSound: Dolby Digital 5.1
- Offline Modes: Competitive
- Online Modes: Competitive
- Number of Players: 1 Player
- Number of Online Players: 32 Online
- DirectX Version: v8.0
Mediafire Link :http://www.mediafire.com/?j61qi5cu948rj