Hard Truck Apocalypse - Rise of Clans | 540 Mb
Clans have risen. The remains of humanity gather in cities forming tribes that work and fight together to survive. Become part of one of these clans in the apocalyptic world of the first official add-on of Hard Truck Apocalypse. Developed by Buka Entertainment and Targem Studio, this add-on standalone brings what media & consumers were demanding... Multiplayer mode!! Play over Internet or in a local network with many friends in savage truck battles in this futuristic Mad Max inspired world. Create a clan or join one already created, improve your truck with better weapons, armor and engines, cover the hull with your war colors and go to battle. LOS ANGELES--Have you ever wondered what would happen if you crossed Twisted Metal from the PlayStation with Wing Commander: Privateer? Hard Truck Apocalypse: Rise of the Clans might just be that game.
We got a look at this stand-alone expansion to Hard Truck Apocalypse at Buka's booth during E3 2006. For those not familiar with the previous game, Hard Truck Apocalypse is a vehicular combat game with role-playing game elements. You earn money over the course of the game, which you can use to upgrade your truck with new weapons like machine guns, cannons, and rockets. You can also upgrade components like engines or armored cabins for extra protection. This expansion pack will offer a brand-new campaign with up to 20 hours of new gameplay. Rise of the Clans will also offer a new quest system to players, which will include different types of gameplay, like timed missions, fetch quests, and racing. Some technical improvements have been made to the game engine, such as with the lighting. Night missions will look more dynamic, because headlights and use of flares will come into play after dark. Location-based damage has also been introduced, which will allow you to try to shoot out tires, knock out weapon mounts, and even shoot directly at fuel tanks and cabins for critical damage.
- The multiplayer mode is the most important feature of this add-on standalone. The game supports up to 16 players via LAN and Internet. Choose your truck, get money killing other players and improve your weaponry. Wear your war colors and send your machine into the battle. Deathmatch & Team Deathmatch modes available
- The history continues from the end of the first part.
- New locations to visit, new trucks & weapons and lots of new quests to solve
- The new version of the graphic engine on which the game is based, improves the physics and visual effects, already amazing in the original game
- Stand Alone - Does NOT require the origional to run.
- Windows(R) 2000/XP
- DirectX 9.0c (included on disc)
- Pentium 4 2 GHz or more powerful
- 512 MB RAM
- 2000 Mb HDD space
- 8x CD-ROM
- 128 Mb 3D GeForce FX or Radeon 9700 or more powerful
- Direct Sound compatible sound card
- Keyboard, Mouse
Mediafire Link :http://www.mediafire.com/?p962f7vk9dfxm