|Swashbucklers: Blue vs Grey | 994 MB|
The action "Swashbucklers: Blue vs. Grey" is in the Caribbean region during the last pirate renaissance. Trafficking, smuggling, sea battles and difficult choice of employer - decent employment in the way to the title of the famous captain of the Caribbean Sea! The fleet of the Allied States blocked Confederate ports, cutting off all trade routes Confederates. In response, the government introduced a Confederation letter of marque, quickly knock together a powerful pirate fleet. The main character, Abraham "Nightingale" Gray, starts the game as a free-captain, but was soon caught in a story about a siege, military espionage and powerful ironclad, built in Liverpool for the Confederates, capable of single-handedly change the course of the war and bring victory to the insurgents states. Become a pirate flag or a Confederate spy in favor of the Allied states - you choose.
- Inexpressible atmosphere of political intrigues and military espionage;
- Freedom and linear plot of open spaces of the Caribbean Sea and Gulf of Mexico;
- Breathtaking naval battles, desperate saber duels and crazy shooting;
- Ample opportunities to improve ships (additional guns, red-hot core, powder rockets, Gatling guns and other high-tech weapons 19 century);
- Vast selection of swords, firearms, and combined attacks.
- Operating System: Windows XP
- Processor: Pentium III 1,5 GHz
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Video card: DirectX 9.0b – compatible video card 128 MB
- Sound card: DirectX 9.0b – compatible sound card
- Hard disc: 1,5 GB
- CD ROM: DVD-ROM