|Counter Strike: Source Playable Online + Bots|
Counter-Strike: Source is a remake of Counter-Strike, and retains its team-based objective-oriented first-person shooter style gameplay. The aim of playing a map is to accomplish a map's objective: defusing the bomb, rescuing all hostages, or killing the entire opposing team. The ultimate goal of the game is to win more rounds than the opposing team. Once players are killed, they do not respawn until the next round on most servers. This gameplay feature distinguishes Counter-Strike from other first-person shooter games, where players respawn instantly or after a short delay.
- 1.2 GHz Processor,
- 256MB RAM,
- DirectX 7 level graphics card,
- Windows 2000/XP, Mouse,
- Keyboard, Internet Connection
- 2.4 GHz Processor,
- 512MB RAM,
- DirectX 9 level graphics card,
- Windows 2000/XP,
- Internet Connection
- Run "CSS_FULL_Oct-15-07_DiGiTALZonE_1START.exe".
- Run "CSS_FULL_Oct-15-07_DiGiTALZonE_2FINISH.exe" (Installation directory will be set automaticly, just click [NEXT] [NEXT] [NEXT]...).
- Run the game from shortcut named "Counter-Strike Source".
Mediafire Link :Download Games Counter Strike: Source + Patch From MediaFire