In 1968 the US Army assigned a young sniper to the 5th Special Forces compound in Nha Tong, Vietnam. His mission: Disrupt the enemy's command structure, scout Vietcong positions, and ambush the enemy in the dead of night. For him, success depended on a rifle, a target, and a clear line of sight. In Line of Sight: Vietnam, your job is to locate elusive enemy soldiers and pick them off one by one. Whether patiently waiting for the enemy to show himself or delivering a preemptive strike, the method is the same--be quick, be quiet, and be careful.
- Thick vegetation in fully detailed environments provide cover for you… or the enemy.
- Select the right weapon for the job from over 12 authentic firearms.
- Face 12 missions alone or play cooperatively in multiplayer games
- The characters are so realistic that you will actually think you are in the game!
- Pentium II 550 MHz or faster (Pentium III 900 MHz or faster recommended)
- 128 MB RAM (256 MB RAM recommended)
- 650 MB free hard disk space
- DirectX 9 (included) or higher
- DirectX 9-compatible 16 MB TNT 2-class video card (32 MB+ Direct 3D-compatible video card recommended)
- DirectX 9-compatible Windows
Mediafire Link :http://www.mediafire.com/?33y7kkxs7si9z